Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to build complete websites. WYSIWYG means the finished page will appear exactly as it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags as you point and click the desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Simply drag and drop the objects onto the page, place them “anywhere” and when you’re done, publish them to your web server (using the built-in publishing tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. A Web Builder project file can contain multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and drop
- “One-Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use it with any hosting service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in form wizard, form validation tools, and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools such as shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery user interface (accordion, tabs, etc.), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Builder / PayPal Ecommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tabbed menus, drop-down menus, tree structure, drop-down menus.
- Integrated slideshows, photo galleries, flyover images, banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension system (add-on) with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio / video and HTML5 YouTube support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- Support for HTML5 canvas and svg in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @ font-face. Use unsafe fonts for the web in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transformations!
Features for advanced users:
- Connection tools / Password protection of the page.
- Integrated content management system with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album, etc.).
- Add custom HTML code with HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky Layer, Home Layer, Floating Layer, Modal Layer, Anchored Layer, Stretch Layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: Reuse the common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.1.1 changelog:
- Improved: Added recent colors to color pickers in shape text.
- Improved: Added the ability to sort the “State” column in the link manager.
- Fixed: Problem with links in some extensions.
- Fixed: issue with URL history in link properties.
- Solved: Problem with the properties of the “Default” -> Icons page.
Download: WYSIWYG 64-bit Web Builder | 16.4 MB (Shareware)
Download: WYSIWYG 32-bit Web Builder | 14.8 MB
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: Home page | Models | Free Supplements / Extensions | Change log
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware