Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to build complete websites. WYSIWYG means the finished page will appear exactly as it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags as you point and click the desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Simply drag and drop the objects onto the page, place them “anywhere” and when you’re done, publish them to your web server (using the built-in publishing tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. A Web Builder project file can contain multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and drop
- “One-Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use it with any hosting service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in form wizard, form validation tools, and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools such as shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery user interface (accordion, tabs, etc.), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Builder / PayPal Ecommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tabbed menus, drop-down menus, tree structure, drop-down menus.
- Integrated slideshows, photo galleries, flyover images, banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension system (add-on) with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio / video and HTML5 YouTube support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- Support for HTML5 canvas and svg in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @ font-face. Use unsafe fonts for the web in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transformations!
Features for advanced users:
- Connection tools / Password protection of the page.
- Integrated content management system with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album, etc.).
- Add custom HTML code with HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky Layer, Home Layer, Floating Layer, Modal Layer, Anchored Layer, Stretch Layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: Reuse the common element in your website.
- and much more!
New features in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4:
- New functionality: Addition of the option “Request registration before publication” (Tools-> Options-> General). This will ask you if you want to save the project before publishing it.
- New functionality: addition of the “Show all” and “Hide all” commands to the context menu of the object manager. It’s a quick way to show or hide all objects. If the selected object is a layout layer / grid, only the elements of that layer will be hidden / displayed.
- New feature: Added a tool to convert a ‘jQuery Mobile’ page to a standard web page. As you may know, jQuery Mobile was not updated in 2014 and therefore is deprecated and no longer relevant for modern web design.
- The new tool makes it easy to convert existing mobile pages to standard pages with layout grids. All mobile specific items will be converted to standard items. Where possible, themes / samples will be replaced with standard styles. Note that some features (like page transitions, AJAX page loading, samples) are not available for standard HTML pages, so it is not possible to do a 100% perfect conversion. After the conversion you will probably need to make some manual changes, but since you are no longer limited to jQuery Mobile items, you will have a lot more control over the layout.
- New feature: Added support for “onfocusin” and “onfocusout” events.
- New feature: Added “Full Width” property to the panel menu. This adds the ability to display the panel’s Menu button full width in layout grids.
- New feature: added an “onchange” event to the checkbox and toggle switch.
- Improved: Slideshow and Photo Gallery now use the basic Instagram View API to display Instagram images. This requires an authorization token.
- Improved: Added ability to set thumbnail image scaling factor in Photo Gallery (Experimental) to improve Google flagship ‘best practice’ scores. Hold down the SHIFT key while clicking the ‘Source’ button to change the value. The default is 1.5 (which is 1.5 times the size of the workspace).
- Improved: Added “width” and “height” attributes to images in the photo gallery to improve Google’s Lighthouse “Performance” scores.
- Improved: added & display = swap at the end of the generated google fonts code (improved by Google Lighthouse).
- Improved: added “font-display: swap” to @ font-face definitions (improved Google Lighthouse)
- – Improved: The zoom level of the workspace is preserved between sessions. Note: The option “Set initial zoom level based on DPI scaling” must be disabled.
- Improved: Implementation of responsive fill for layers (child position -> floating).
- Fixed: Removing the style causes the program to crash.
- Fixed: Multiple issues with Themeable button: padding, alignment, responsive size, split button arrow.
- Fixed: issue with z-index of overlay menu in contextual mode.
- Fixed: Issue with custom ID in RTF to HTML conversion.
- Fixed: issue with custom @ font-face fonts in combination with icon fonts.
Download: WYSIWYG 32-bit Web Builder | 14.2 MB (Shareware)
Download: WYSIWYG 64-bit Web Builder | 15.7 MB
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: Home page | Models | Free Supplements / Extensions | Change log
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware