Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to build complete websites. WYSIWYG means the finished page will appear exactly as it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags as you point and click the desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Simply drag and drop the objects onto the page, place them “anywhere” and when you’re done, publish them to your web server (using the built-in publishing tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. A Web Builder project file can contain multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build websites as easy as drag and drop
- “One-Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use it with any hosting service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in form wizard, form validation tools, and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools such as shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery user interface (accordion, tabs, etc.), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Builder / PayPal Ecommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tabbed menus, drop-down menus, tree structure, drop-down menus.
- Integrated slideshows, photo galleries, flyover images, banners, etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension system (add-on) with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio / video and HTML5 YouTube support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- Support for HTML5 canvas and svg in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @ font-face. Use unsafe fonts for the web in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transformations!
Features for advanced users:
- Connection tools / Password protection of the page.
- Integrated content management system with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album, etc.).
- Add custom HTML code with HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky Layer, Home Layer, Floating Layer, Modal Layer, Anchored Layer, Stretch Layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3, etc.).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: Reuse the common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.1.0 changelog:
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.1 is a major update. This release fixes known issues, adds new features and other improvements.
- Improved: Added support for “Font Awesome 6 Pro Regular” (internal mapping to “Font Awesome 6 Pro”). Note that we are not authorized to distribute the font library, so this is only for users licensed by “Font Awesome 6 Pro”.
- Improved: Implemented several improvements in connection tools.
- Improved: ARIA Mega Menu support improvements.
- Improved: “Button only” items in mega menus are now also supported in mobile / responsive mode.
- Improved: Ribbon controls appearance and fill in high DPI mode.
- Improved: Smart Docking Markers are now DPI compatible.
- Improved: Added Ribbon tab highlighting and activation animations to Office 2019 themes.
- Improved: UI framework upgraded with many UI improvements, such as the appearance of the ribbon context tab, Office 2019-like drop-down arrows, all drop-down controls are now themed (for dark themes), the appearance of the context menu in Windows 11, etc.
- Improved: upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.5.3.
- Improved: Windows 11 compatibility.
- New feature: Added (experimental) support for multiline text
in the CSS menu.
- New feature: Added support for rounded corners under Windows 11. This behavior can be controlled in Tools -> Options -> User interface -> Rounded corners.
- New functionality: Addition of the visual diagram ‘Windows Scenic’ (Tools -> Options -> User interface). This makes windows and controls with the standard Windows style.
- New feature: Added support for smooth scrolling (bookmarks) to Title object. This can be useful when used in combination with the Table Of Content object.
- New feature: Added new height options to the flexible container: 75vh, 50vh, 33vh, 25vh and 10vh
- New feature: Added support for padding to cards.
- New functionality: Addition of the “Delete all” option to Combobox, to quickly delete all the elements from the list.
- New feature: Added the ability to display a “Download” button in the Plyr video player.
- New functionality: added properties “Full width” and “Maximum width” to the connection name. This can be useful for limiting the size of avatar images in layout grids.
- New feature: Added sandbox support to PayPal cart.
- New feature: Added the ability to display a delete confirmation prompt (“delete confirmation”) to the login administrator to prevent accidental deletion of users from the database.
- New functionality: addition of the values ”sponsored” and “ugc” to the rel attribute in the links to qualify outgoing links to Google.
- New feature: Added the ability to use multiple rel values in links (SEO). For example, nofollow noopener
Download: WYSIWYG 64-bit Web Builder | 16.4 MB (Shareware)
Download: WYSIWYG 32-bit Web Builder | 14.8 MB
Screenshot: >> Click here
Link: Home page | Models | Free Supplements / Extensions | Change log
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware